You have no items in your shopping cart.
2N Helios IP Verso - basic unit w/o camera (9155101)
The 2N 9155101 is a Basic Main Unit from the 2N Helios IP Verso range of Modular Door Entry systems, designed to combine flexibility of function & specification with luxury & stylish finish.
Described as the IP Verso ‘basic unit’, the 9155101 is the heart of a Verso I.P. Door Intercom System, around which additional Modules can be specified to build the exact specification for your final Door Entry device.
Having chosen your basic Verso IP Door Entry Unit, you can choose from a range of Surface Frames, Back Boxes, Additional Function Modules (such as InfoPanel, Keypad, RFID Card Reader, 5 Button Module) and Accessories (such as Electric Locks, RFID Entry Cards or Fobs, etc) to create an easily self-assembled, professional grade Door Access Unit.
This Verso 9155101 Unit must be ordered with either a Two Frame Position or Three Frame Position mounting frame; the second (and third) mounting position is available for installation of additional function modules).
This high quality, high specification IP Door Entry Device is designed for standard and high impact environments, functioning within a temperature range of -40° to +60°C to endure severe weather changes.
Communication between individual 2N Helios Verso intercom units is via a LAN network (using IP connectivity) and is secured using the 802.1x protocol and a closed operating system for resistance against hacking.
Verso Door Intercom devices are designed with both function and form in mind; the units are tough, long lasting, easy and flexible to operate and – for the design-conscious architect or client – are styled to offer a finish of style and luxury.
- IP (Internet Protocol) connected Door Entry System
- 2N Verso Modular Intercom Device allows flexibility of specification
- SIP communication protocol
- Programmable scripts for actions and reactions
- Integrates within a LAN, WAN, Web Ethernet network system
- Integration with third-party CCTV systems with ONVIF support
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) (or 12v power supply)
- Next Generation html5 web server configuration
- iPad, iPhone, Smart Phone, Tablet audio & video support
- Web Interface Administration / Control of all 2N Helios IP devices from one location
- Stylish, discreet design; robust materials and construction
- IP54 protection rating
- See more at: http://www.cie-group.com/shop/intercom_1053/ip-intercom/access-control_1054/helios-ip-verso-modular-door-intercom-basic-unit-w/o-camera_10418.php#sthash.5n6uN5Rz.dpuf
|Number of buttons||1 button|