You have no items in your shopping cart.
AVM FRITZ!Box 7390
AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390: previously unimagined versatility in one device!
The FRITZ!Box connects all computers with the Internet – at lightning speed using VDSL or ADSL2+! With internal flash memory and fast WLAN N, it is the ideal platform for networked applications such as IPTV, video on demand, and media streaming.
• Fast Internet thanks to integrated VDSL/ADSL2+ modem
• Wireless network via WLAN N with up to 300 Mbit/s
• Also suitable for combination with UMTS or cable modem
• DECT base station for connecting up to 6 cordless telephones
• Connection of analog terminal devices, ISDN telephones, and telephone systems
• Telephone calls via the Internet (VoIP), even if the PC is switched off
• Up to 5 answering machines and fax function integrated, voice-to-mail and fax-to-mail
• USB port for USB devices such as printers and storage media for shared use in the network
• Media server for music, images, and videos in the network
• Integrated network storage with NAS functionality
New firmware (Version 84.04.87) available for the FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 to solve the VDSL issue for IPTV for Belgium.
The connection options of the FRITZ!Box are as varied and flexible as its fields of application. Internet, WLAN, and telephony functions are managed and controlled simultaneously with a single device.
• Conventional ADSL connection in combination with ISDN or analog
• Extension connections for analog telephone, fax machine or answering machine, and ISDN telephone or telephone system
• Integrated DECT base station (GAP/CAT-iq) for up to 6 cordless telephones
• WLAN according to all current standards
• 4 gigabit Ethernet connections (10/100/1000 Mbit/s) for computers, games consoles, or a LAN hub and/or switch (for connecting additional PCs)
• USB 2.0 port for USB devices such as printers and storage media for shared use in the network
ADSL line: Standard: ITU G.992.1, ITU G.992.3, ITU G.992.5 Annex A or Annex B
LAN interface (Ethernet 10/100/1000 MBit/s): PCs, notebooks, Macs, games consoles, or other devices with Ethernet connection; switch or hub for connecting additional PCs or networks
USB port: PC or notebook with USB interface (USB version 1.1 or 2.0)
Operating system: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me or 98; Linux (SuSE 9.0 or higher); Mac OS X (10.3.3 or higher)
WLAN connections: WLAN clients according to IEEE 802.11n, g, b or a
AVM's FRITZ!Box has been designed to make technology easy and user-friendly. Our FRITZ!Box installation wizards and intuitive browser-based configuration menu set standards for usability.
We are continuously committed to making sure that every FRITZ!Box user can take advantage of all functions and individualize our FRITZ!Box to fit her or his needs. Our comprehensive documentation and e-mail support emphasize AVM's dedication to the best user experience possible so that the FRITZ!Box can enjoy a broad popular basis.
• Easy configuration with standard browsers
• User interface and installation wizards in German, Italian, French, English, and Spanish
• Telephones, answering machine and fax individually configurable
• Dialing rules for user-specific use of Internet and fixed-line network telephony
• Quick-dial function, dial-out blacklist, call-through function, caller list
• Telephone book with names, numbers, quick-dial function and printing
• WLAN encryption upon delivery, protected by a unique key
• WLAN module activation using button or extension phone
• Easy registration of cordless DECT telephones using keys
• Up to three simultaneous conversations possible with DECT
• Configurable access protection for USB storage media
• Expert Mode for configuration of custom application scenarios
In the following overview you will find important facts, technical features, and special functions of the AVM FRITZ!Box.
• WLAN router with DHCP server and IP masquerading/network address translation
• Integrated DSL modem supports VDSL2 (100 Mbit/s), ADSL2+ (16 Mbit/s) and ADSL (6 Mbit/s)
• Support for mobile internet (HDPA/UMTS) by using a 3G compatible USB modem
• Telephone system for Internet and fixed-line network telephony (ISDN and analog lines)
• Integrated DECT base station (GAP) for up to 6 cordless telephones; with CAT-iq for better voice quality
• WLAN wireless networks according to 802.11n (up to 300 Mbit/s gross), WLAN 802.11g, b and a
• WLAN support for simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz connections
• WLAN encryption with WPA/WPA2 Mixed Mode, WPA2, WPA, WEP-64 or WEP-128
• WLAN Eco Mode reduces power output and power consumptio
• Integrated network storage (512 MB) with NAS functionality (SMB, FTP, UPnP, AV)
• FRITZ!Mediaserver distributes music, images, and videos in the network
• Secure remote access via the Internet (VPN)
• Use with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
• Dimensions: 210 x 155 x 25 mm; can be mounted on a desktop or wall
• Average consumption: 6–8 watts
The FRITZ!Box is delivered with all cables and adapters required for installation and operation.
• Telephone system for Internet and fixed-line network telephony (ISDN or analog connection), WLAN router with integrated VDSL/ADSL2+ modem and DECT base station
• 4.25 m-long ADSL/fixed-line network connection cable (Y cable)
• 1.5 m-long LAN cable
• RJ45-RJ11 adapter for connection to the ADSL line
• RJ45-RJ11 adapter for connection to the analog telephone line
• External power supply
• CD-ROM with installation instructions, additional software, and manual in PDF format
• Installation poster, manual, and online help available in English
Download here the AVM FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 Manual
|WiFi||1300 + 450 Mbps|