You have no items in your shopping cart.
Digium 1TE435F Quad T1 PCI-e Card
The Digium 1TE435F Quad Span Digital T1/E1/J1/PRI PCI-e Card
Digium's quad span digital interface cards support 96 (T1 / J1) or 120 (E1) connections to PSTN trunks over four spans (digital circuits). Built exclusively for use with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communications systems, the quad span digital cards provide the best value in digital connectivity.
Quad span digital cards are available in PCI and PCI-Express form factors. All quad span models can be combined with an Octasic DSP-based echo cancellation module from Digium to provide effective hardware echo cancellation across all channels.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium's Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee.
Note: The TE410P model supports a 3.3v PCI slot only - typically available on newer server motherboards and in 64-bit PCI bus architectures. The TE405P is for use only with a 5.0 volt PCI slot.
• Connect four T1 or E1 trunks to an Asterisk-based PBX system
• Add direct digital PSTN connectivity to your Asterisk application or solution
• Ideal for call center applications, service bureaus and large phone systems
• Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (96 total T1/J1 and 120 total E1 per card)
• Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
• Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
• Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
• Industry standard RJ-45 port
• Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
• 4 ports
• Asterisk and DAHDI supported (DAHDI 2.8 or later required for the TE435)
• Switchvox supported (Switchvox 5.8.1 or later required for the TE435)