You have no items in your shopping cart.
Grandstream GXP 1780 IP Phone - 8 lines
The GXP1780 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1780 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market.The GXP17680/1782 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an affordable price point.
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable contextsensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio, fullduplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports, integrated PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
|Conference Capable||Yes (5way)|