You have no items in your shopping cart.
Grandstream GXP1628 - 2 lines and POE
The GXP1628 brings an efficient call environment to any desktop. This phone delivers a an easy-to-use interface and simple design with its 132x48 backlit LCD screen, 2-line/SIP account keys and 8 dual-color LCD BLF/speed-dial keys. Also equipped with dual Gigabit ports with integrated PoE, the GXP1628 is built for a variety of deployment scenarios. Added customization and usability comes with its built in HD audio and 3 XML programmable soft keys.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1628 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1628 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 2 dual-color line keys (with 2 SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 8 BLF keys, 3-way conference, multi-language support
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone, and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Dual-switched Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel backlit graphical LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
|Conference Capable||Yes (3 way)|