You have no items in your shopping cart.
Grandstream GXP2160 VoIP Phone for 6 Lines
GXP2160 is a next generation 6-line key-system SIP phone that features a 4.3 inch TFT color LCD, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys,24 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way conference, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS). The GXP 2160 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, and personalized information and customizable application service. The GXP2160 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
- 480x272 TFT color LCD
- 6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts), 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, up to 5-way conferencing, and 24 dual-color BLF extension keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/100Mbps Gigaset network ports, PoE, Bluetooth, USB, and EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, stock, currency, RSS news, etc. )
- Support for Skype and Google Voice (Pending)
|Color Display||Color Display|
|Conference Capable||Yes (5way)|