You have no items in your shopping cart.
Grandstream GXV3611IR_HD High Definition CMOS Fixed Dome IP Camera
The GXV3611IR_HD is an easily deployable solution for advanced security that users can rely on for elevated monitoring and facility control. Perfect for banks, hotels, retail offices and building entrances, its high-definition 2.88mm lens and infrared capabilities make it a go to solution for users looking for added flexibility.
The GXV3611IR_HD supports auto-exposure/auto-white-balance for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions, and 2-way audio provides an ideal solution for facility management. The GXV3611IR_HD can be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-complaint video management systems.
- 1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution, 2.8mm lens
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, and more
- Includes built-in speaker, microphone and SD card slot for local storage
- Integrate with third party speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms, alarm devices such as door sensors and third party motion sensors, and more