You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kirk 4040 Handset Incl. Akku
Kirk 4040 Handset
A robust, full-featured handset with IP54 classification making it dust and splash proof
The KIRK 4040 handset is a robust, well designed and full feature handset. It meets demands for easy mobility and is built for long-term dependability in harsh environments. In order to meet special requirements, the KIRK 4040 is IP54 classified, which means that it is dust-protected and protected against splashing water.
Features and Benefits
• Large alphanumeric, back-lit display
• Internal/external ring pattern
• Volume control and LED indication of incoming and unanswered calls
• Vibrate and silent modes
• Telephone book with room for 200 numbers
• Alarm key – ready for alarm application
• Headset jack
• Loud speaking/Handsfree
• IP 54 classification: Dust protected/ Water resistant
• Speech/stand by time > 15/150 hours
• Weight incl. battery: 130g
• Size (LxWxH): 148x50x28mm
• CLIP (10 caller-ID presentations) *
* = CLIP for internal calls – for external calls only if supported by PBX and external application.
Download here the Kirk 4040 Datasheet
Download here the Kirk 4040 User Guide
Download here the Kirk 4040 Quick Guide
Download here the Kirk Dect Handsets Reference Guide