You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mitel 612d - Handset only with battery included, without charger
Aastra 612d DECT Business Telephone
The Aastra 612d is a DECT wireless handset in the Aastra 600d family of DECT phones. The 612d is the basic model that has been designed for the business sector with features such as a noise filter, loading up to 5 user profiles and telephone book.
Aastra 612d DECT Business Telephone Overview
With its colour 2“ TFT display the Aastra 612d DECT wireless phone guarantees an optimum overview and simple operation of the clearly structured menus at all times. It also supports service facilities like firmware download over air1 which helps to reduce support costs.
The ambient noise filter can automatically adjust the ringtone and talk volume to the background noise in any given situation and filters out any distracting ambient noise. Ensuring optimum communication conditions at all times, especially in loud environments.
Important events – reminders, incoming call signals, warning of exceeding the system range or indication of battery charge status are all indicated by a 3-colour LED on the handset.
Aastra 612d Features and Functions:
- Colour TFT display (2“, 176 x 220 dots, 65,536 colours)
- Telephone book with 200 contacts1, with 8 possible entries each: office-, private- and mobile number; email address, fax, quick dial, ringing tone1 and name assignment
- Ambient noise filter for loud environments
- 44 polyphone ringtones (Midi type), 29 normal ringtones and 7 alarm tones with automatic volume control can be assigned
- Up to 5 user profiles for e.g. headset use or meeting usage can be configured
- Hands free operation
- Headset connector (2.5 mm jack)
- 2 programmable navigation keys
- 2 programmable soft keys
- Intelligent battery management
- 3 colour multi-purpose LED, which can be set for visualisation of functions
- Support of message & alerting applications