You have no items in your shopping cart.
Openvox B200M (Mini PCI - ISDN BRI Card)
OpenVox B200M is a Mini PCI type III BRI card supporting 2 BRI S/T interfaces. NT/TE mode can be independently configured on each of the 2 ports. B200M can be used for building open source Asterisk® based systems such as ISDN PBX and VoIP gateway.
• High performance ISDN PC cards
• ISDN PABX for BRI
• VoIP gateways
• ISDN LAN routers for BRI
• ISDN least cost routers for BRI
• ISDN test equipment for BRI
• Two integrated S/T interfaces
• ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
• DTMF detection on all B-channels
• RoHS compliant
• Multiparty audio conferences bridge
• Support Mini PCI type III
• Designed for low-power systems
• Support AskoziaPBX system, trixbox, Elastix and other asterisk based distributions
• Support VIA, PC Engines motherboard and AMD geode based motherboard
• Each port can be configured for TE or NT mode
• Support Bristuff, ISDN4BSD and mISDN driver.
• Application ready: Use Asterisk to build your IP-PBX/Voicemail system.
Download here the Openvox B200M Datasheet
|Number of E1/T1/J1 PRI Ports||No|