You have no items in your shopping cart.
Panasonic KX-UT248 VoIP video Phone for 6 Lines
Executive desk phone
• General office users
• Certified for Asterisk and Broadsoft
• 4.4 inch monochrome lcd
• Paper label free keys
• High quality wideband voice (handset, headset and speaker phone)
• 3-way conference call support
• Xml support
• Built-in Bluetooth for headset
• Ehs (electric hook switch)
• 2 gigabit ethernet ports, poe
• Green (low standby power consumption)
SIP – Session Initiation Protocol
SIP is rapidly gaining popularity as the protocol of choice for setting up communications sessions across ip networks; it is a real enabling factor for unified communications. panasonic sip terminals can provide solid uc solutions with support for industry leading systems such as digium Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks.
The panasonic range of sip telephony terminals enhances personal communications through excellent hd quality audio on every phone, combined with easy access to powerful supportive features and applications.
The range - from standard phones, sip dect units, executive terminals and touch-screen smart desk application phones - addresses all requirements at a competitive price.
Panasonic’s reputation for design, quality, reliability and care for the environment, ensure an exceptional user experience wherever the terminals are deployed - as part of a “cloud based” service or with an IP PBX - in a business environment or in the home.
combining dect cordless technology with sip brings together all the advantages of modern internet Voip functionality and easy web based administration, ideally suited to small office and branch office solutions.
panasonic sip based conferencing solutions are designed to save you valuable time and resources, by bringing together colleagues that need to keep in touch across multiple locations, providing high quality audio conferencing that can integrate with your daily business applications.
Advanced technology for an Advanced Business
the panasonic range of sip terminals gives your customers real choice when configuring solutions, while you can be assured that configuration and installation will be simple and quick, thanks to advanced provisioning systems.
All the Panasonic UT series and TGP series devices offer the following features for enhanced usability:
• Large, clear LCD displays with easy to use interface
• High Definition “HD Wideband” audio, with full duplex speakerphone
• Certified for use with Digium Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
• Easy configuration, with extensive provisioning options
• Extensive CODEC support: G.711μ-law, G.711A-law, G729a, G722
• Environmentally Friendly – with power consumption below 1W in ECO mode
Plug and Play Configuration Options
The entire KX-UT range of sip devices features support for provisioning, to provide “plug and play” device configuration. provisioning allows automatic, quick device configuration, using configuration files stored on a remote server.
• Business and organisations do not have time to spend setting up phone systems. Today they expect to be able to just “plug and play”.
• Panasonic offers carrier partners access to a redirect server which allows the UT and TGP series sip solutions to be configured simply and effectively.
• All the end user has to do is plug in the phone, wait until it configures and then continue with their business.
Panasonic Carrier Partners
Broadsoft – Connecting with a Market Leader
• Broadsoft provides Voip application software that enables the delivery of hosted telephony and multimedia services. its award-winning technology empowers wireless, fixed line and cable carriers to deliver next-generation voice and multimedia applications.
• Broadsoft provides Voip applications to 7 of the top 10 and 13 of the top 25 largest carriers worldwide, including Kpn, telefonica de españa, telstra, t-systems, and Verizon.
• Broadsoft is the world largest vendor of sip soft switches.
• The Panasonic Kx-ut series and tgp series terminals are certified for use with digium’s Asterisk. Asterisk is the world’s most popular open source communications project. Combining panasonic sip terminals with Asterisk makes it simple to create and deploy a wide range of telephony services.
|LCD Display|| |
|LCD Size|| |
7 inch touchscreen
|LCD Contrast|| |
|LCD Backlight|| |
|Desk Mount Tilt|| |
Yes - 2 Positions
|Wall Mount|| |
|Power Adaptor|| |
|Ethernet Ports|| |
2 – 10/100/1000
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)|| |
|Audio Codec|| |
G.711, G.722, G.729a
G.711, G.722, G.726, G.729a
|Handset, Speaker, |
8 levels (includes echo cancellation
and distortion prevention)
|Ringer Volume|| |
7 levels + Off
6 levels + Off
|Headset Port|| |
|Electronic Hook Switch |
3.5mm Plantronics compatible
|Keys (total)|| |
24 (4 pages of 6)
|FF Keys|| |
|Navigator & Cancel Key|| |
On screen + menu keys
|Phone Book Entries|| |
500 - each with 5 numbers
|Call Log Entries|| |
100 in + 100 out
30 incoming calls + 30 outgoing calls
3 parties (within terminal – multi-party dependent on server)
|SIP Accounts|| |
|SIP Compatibility|| |
RFC 3261 Standard SIP Server, Asterisk, BroadSoft, Metaswitch, Brekeke
|IP Version|| |
|DHCP Client|| |
|SNTP Client|| |
|VLAN (802.1q)|| |
|QoS (DiffServ)|| |
|Plug & Play Configuration|| |
Server based configuration, TR-069, BroadSoft Device Management Server
|Manual Configuration|| |
Internal web Configurator, Local (LCD based) network configuration
1-52 keys include 24 keys, 12 dial keys, 4 soft keys and 12 feature keys. Feature keys include 2 navigation keys (direction and center key).
|Conference Capable||Yes (3 way)|