You have no items in your shopping cart.
Patton SmartNode 4400 Series
IpChannel Bank Multi- Port FXS Gateway
The IpChannel Bank is the perfect VoIP gateway for applications requiring 12 to 32 concurrent analog voice/fax
calls within a single redundant solution.
• 12, 16, 24 or 32 FXS—Simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports. Advanced local call switching.
• Full SIP and T.38 support—Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723 etc.
• Secure Toll-Quality VoIP—DownStreamQoS and Voice-over-VPN with adaptive traffic management and shaping for maximum voice quality and secure voice communication.
• Complete Access Routing—Two 10/100 Ethernet ports with auto MDI-X. Access router with NAT, Firewall, PPPoE, DHCP, DynDNS, multiple VLANs & VPN with IPsec*
• Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors and Asterisk IP-PBX
The SmartNode 4400 Series IpChannel Bank is the perfect business solution for applications requiring 12 to 32 concurrent analog voice/fax calls. The IpChannel Bank transforms any PBX system, analog call-center application, or ISP MDU service into a state-of-the-art packet-voice system without requiring costly equipment replacement or upgrades.
There are several models in the SN4400 Series—ranging from 12 to 32 FXS ports. The SN4400 Series supports key industry-standard VoIP signaling protocols such as SIP, H.323, and T.38 Fax Relay—plus fax-bypass and modem-bypass. This ensures interoperability with the leading soft switches and VoIP services.
Built-in Quality of Service (QoS) features include voice prioritization and traffic management via configurable service-policy profiles. Patton’s advanced DownStreamQoS ensures clear, uninterrupted voice—even over best-effort networks such as the Internet. Packet classification using 802.1p, TOS, and DiffServ makes integration with existing managed QoS networks easy.
Create custom security profiles for a comprehensive security environment. IPsec in the SN4400 Series delivers data integrity, authentication, anti-replay and data confidentiality. Firewall capabilities include Access Control Lists (ACLs), IP-address and port filtering, protection against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks, and use of second Ethernet port as DMZ.
Offering easy setup, reliable operation, and third-party interoperability on a proven platform, the SN4400 Series IpChannel Bank sits at the core of cost-effective business solutions. The investment protection you need for the future is here today.
Legacy is not bad! While VoIP offers distinct advantages in almost every aspect of communications, in many cases it is appropriate to integrate legacy equipment into a VoIP system rather than replacing it. The SN4400 Series is the enabler to protect your investment in the analog equipment. It enables enterprises to extend multiple analog lines from a PBX to a remote location with existing cabling or phones, taking advantage of a single IP link to transport up to 32 voice calls. The remote location can be a building around the block as well as a partner in another continent.
For call centers, the SN4400 is the ideal, reliable solution to integrate legacy work desks and cabling into next-generation, VoIP-based call center software.
Legacy MTU/MDU migration to VoIP based networks
The SN4400 IPChannel Bank offers an ideal way for Service Providers (SP) to migrate their existing networks to standards based VoIP networks. By using the Telco Connector port, the existing closet wiring in the MTU/MDU can be utilized and the customer’s analog devices can now be connected to feature rich VOIP-based networks. This protects the investments that have been made in analog equipment and wiring by various MTU/MDU facilities and leverages it further by connecting these facilities to the Service Provider’s VoIP-based networks.
Above all, it allows simple and transparent migration process for enterprise and residential customers in the MTU/MDU facilities.
• 12, 16, 24, 32 simultaneous VoIP calls
• Two 10/100 Ethernet ports
Quality of Service
• Voice priority
• Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access
• 2-wire Loopstart on 50pin (12 to 24 channels) or 64pin (32 channels) Telco connector
• SIPv2 H.323v4 (simultaneously with B2BUA capability)
Call Switching and Services
• Regular expression based call routing and number manipulation
• CODEC G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab
• CPU Motorola MPC875 @ 133 MHz
• Memory 32MB SDRAM/8MB Flash
• 19-in. rack-mount chassis
• 48.3W x 4.44H x 30.50D cm
• 4.1 kg
• 100–240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
• Power dissipation: > 22W (60W max, model SN4432/JS/RUI)
• 32–104°F (0–40°C)
• 5–80% (non condensing)
• EMC compliance: EN 55022 and EN 55024
• Safety compliance: EN 50950
• CE compliance
• FCC Part 15 Class A
• Type: SN4412/JS/UI
Description: SmartNode IpChannelBank 12 FXS VoIP GW-Router, 2x10/100bTX, UI Power
• Type: SN4416/JS/UI
Description: SmartNode IpChannelBank 16 FXS VoIP GW-Router, 2x10/100bTX, UI power
• Type: SN4424/JS/UI
Description: SmartNode IpChannelBank 24 FXS VoIP GW-Router, 2x10/100bTX, UI Power
• Type: SN4432/JS/UI
Description: SmartNode IpChannelBank 32 FXS VoIP GW-Router, 2x10/100bTX, UI Power
|Number of E1/T1/J1 PRI Ports||No|
|Number of Simultaneous Calls||32|