You have no items in your shopping cart.
Patton Smartnode 4670 BRI/FXS/FXO VoIP IAD
IP-enable all legacy voice/fax systems with one Enterprise-class VoIP Integrated Access Device. Supporting 8 to 16 concurrent VoIP calls, the SN4670 with built-in G.SHDSL enables Broadband Providers to connect ISDN-PBX, analog fax and phone—even audio-intercom systems—with advanced IP telephony services and the PSTN.
• Flexible ISDN BRI and FXS/FXO Port Combinations—Connect analog phone/fax, answering machines, intercom stations, and ISDN-PBX systems with combinations of 4 to 8 FXS, up to 4 FXO, and 2 to 8 BRI interfaces.
• Proven Interoperability—SIP interop with major IP PBX, softswitch, and VoIP service providers. Over 100,000 SmartNode deployments worldwide. ISDN/PSTN compliance in nearly every country.
• QoS and Security—Deliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Patton’s DownStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shaping—plus secure voice-over-VPN with AES/DES strong encryption.
• Transparent Telephony Features—Deliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Patton’s DownStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shaping—plus secure voice-over-VPN with AES/DES strong encryption.
• Fax that Works—T.38, SuperG3 Fax, enhanced G.711 fax and modem bypass provide reliable fax over VoIP networks using traditional analog or IP-based fax end stations.
• High-Precision Clock—Delivers DECT PBX interoperability and reliable fax performance.
The SmartNode 4670 offers Broadband Providers flexible combinations of ISDN BRI, analog FXS/FXO, and Ethernet/IP interfaces with G.SHDSL broadband access to deliver a unique, single box CPE solution allowing Enterprises to IP-enable their legacy ISDN-PBX and analog phone/fax/answering machine and audio-intercom systems.
Providing 4 Ethernet, 2 to 8 BRI, 4 to 8 FXS, and up to 4 FXO ports, the SN4670 interconnects any Ethernet switch, ISDN PBX or IP-data network to support 8 to 16 simultaneous VoIP calls using SIP, FXS/FXO or BRI signaling. In addition, the built-in 11.4 Mbps 4-wire G.SHDSL interface provides seamless WAN access.
Like every SmartNode, the SN4670 supports every industry-standard CODEC to deliver toll-quality voice on every call. Adding session border controller capabilities, the SN4670 includes IP transcoding for up to 8 SIP channels. The Unified Communications Agent (UCA) provides any-to-any multipath switching (simultaneous SIP, H.323, ISDN, and POTS calls with routing and conversion between TDM/PSTN and IP/Ethernet networks—plus T.38 and SuperG3 FAX). VoIP-over-VPN with voice encryption provides secure voice and data via IPsec with AES/DES strong encryption and automated keying via Internet Key Exchange (IKE). In addition, advanced call-router functionality includes least-cost call routing with flexible dialed-number plan support.
The SmartNode survivability suite combines PSTN fallback, SIP Registrar and IP-link redundancy to ensure business continuity in case the IP network fails. Patton’s DownStreamQoS delivers the advantage of clear, uninterrupted voice-and-data communication. Furthermore, SmartNode’s unique high-precision clock delivers first-line IP telephony service in demanding ISDN and DECT environments with reliable FAX and modem performance. In addition, SmartNode delivers a smooth transition to VoIP with strong number portability support accepting incoming calls from the PSTN throughout the VoIP service provider's number porting process.
The SmartNode 4670 reduces hardware costs, simplifies network architecture, and streamlines service and deployment for service providers. Providing BRI, FXS/FXO, and 10/100 Ethernet with G.SHDSL broadband access in a single box, the SN4670 delivers secure, prioritized unified communications.
Application Diagram—Convert Legacy PBX and FAX to VoIP
Up to 16 simultaneous VoIP or T.38 fax calls (depending on the model)
BRI Voice Connectivity
• 2/4/8 BRI So ports, RJ-45
• NT/TE configurable per port
• Built-in line power on each port (total 4W)
• DSS1, Q.921, Q.931. NTT-64
• Point-point and pointmultipoint
• Optional QSIG support*
FXS/FXO Voice Connectivity
• 4/8 FXS ports
• 2-wire Loopstart on RJ-11/12
• Short haul loop 1.1km @3REN
• EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201188)
• Programmable AC impedance, feeding, ring and on-hook voltage
• Caller-ID FSK and ITUV.23/Bell 202 generation
• FSK& shuttered dial tone MWI
• Codec G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab, G.726, G727, T.38 fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
• G.711 transparent fax and bypass
• Transcoding for up to 12 channels
Call Routing and Services
• Regular expression call routing and manipulation
• Number blocking
• Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
• 4 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet WAN
• Auto- MDI-X
• DHCP Client
• PPPoE Client (multi-session)
• IP Multi-Netting access control lists
• DMZ port
• 4-wire G.SHDSL ITU-T G.991.2, Annex A,B, F, G
• Up to 11.4 Mbps
• 8PVCs, each UBR, CBR or VBR-rt selectable
• I.610 OAM F4/F5 support
IP Quality of Service
• Voice priority
• traffic management, shaping policing
• IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling
• IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion 4,096
• Web/HTTP, CLI with local console& remote Telnet access
• TFTP configuration& firmware loading
• SNMP MIB II and product MIB
• Secure auto provisioning for firmware & unit/subscriber configuration
• Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
Power & Packaging
Desktop metal chassis
Dimensions: 11.0W x1.5H x 7.0 D in. (28.0W x3.9H x 18.0D cm)
Weight: < 30 oz (850g)
Internal Power: 100–240VAC (50/60 Hz)
Power Consumption < 15W
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40°C)
Operating Humidity: up to 90%, noncondensing
• EMC: EN55022 and EN5502
• Safety: EN 60950
• FCC Part 15 Class A; Part 68; CS-03*
SmartNode G.S IAD, 2 BRI, 4 FXS, 8 VoIP calls; 4 LAN/WAN Ethernet Ports ; 4-wire G.SHDSL, External 100-240 power, high-precision clock
SmartNode G.S IAD, 4 BRI, 4 FXS, 4 FXO, 12 VoIP calls; 4 LAN/WAN Ethernet Ports ; 4-wire G.SHDSL, External 100-240 power, high-precision clock
SmartNode G.S IAD, 4 BRI, 8 FXS, 16 VoIP calls; 4 LAN/WAN Ethernet Ports ; 4-wire G.SHDSL, External 100-240 power, high-precision clock
SmartNode G.S IAD, 8 BRI, 16 VoIP calls; 4 LAN/WAN Ethernet Ports ; 4-wire G.SHDSL, External 100-240 power, high-precision clock
|Number of E1/T1/J1 PRI Ports||No|
|Number of Simultaneous Calls||12|