You have no items in your shopping cart.
Polycom CX3000 IP Conference Phone 2200-15810-025
Polycom CX3000 IP Conference Phone
High-performance IP conference phone optimized for Microsoft Lync Server 2010
The Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone delivers exceptional conference call performance in Lync Server 2010 environments. It features Polycom HD Voice technology for crystal-clear calls and robust interoperability with Lync Server for an enhanced user experience and easy setup and configuration.
The CX3000 IP conference phone features embedded Microsoft Lync 2010 software, delivering a familiar user interface for conference call participants. The large high-resolution color display and easy navigation buttons enable familiar dialing controls, calendar and contact directory access, and presence indication. The conference phone also features a USB port for “Better Together” features when connected to a PC running Lync 2010 software. For IT administrators, seamless integration with Lync 2010 and built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) make installation simple and seamless.
Utilizing Polycom HD Voice technology, the Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into clear interactive conversations. The combination of Microsoft RTAudio technology with Polycom acoustic technology captures both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
The acoustics and audio performance in the Polycom CX3000 IP conference phone demonstrate why Polycom has been the global market leader in conference phones for nearly 20 years. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by three sensitive microphones with 360° coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 12 feet away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
Polycom offers the most comprehensive voice and video collaboration solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications environments. Polycom and Microsoft provide a fully unified, intuitive set of collaboration solutions that enables individuals and groups to instantly see, hear, and talk with colleagues around the world. The result is improved collaboration, streamlined operations and faster more informed decisions. Visit www.polycom.com/microsoft to learn more.
• Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice technology makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and life-like.
• More productive conference calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises.
• Ensure everyone is heard loud and clear – Enjoy a 12-foot microphone pick up range, with optional expansion microphones also available.
• Seamless user experience – Benefit from the same familiar Lync Server experience as Polycom CX desk phones.
• Easy access to calendar and contact directory – Designed for robust Lync Server feature support.
• Quick and easy to get up and running – Built-in Power over Ethernet, with AC power kit also available.
• Polycom HD Voice (Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology, mechanical design and wideband codec support)
• Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
• Voice activity detection
• Comfort noise fill
• DTMF tone generation/DTMF event RTP payload
• Low-delay audio packet transmission
• Adaptive jitter buffers
• Packet loss concealment
• Background noise suppression
• Cellular Phone Immunity
• Automatic gain control
• Dynamic noise reduction
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Speaker frequency response, 200 – 7kHz
• Speaker volume, maximum at 1/2 meter peak volume: 85dB
• Full-duplex speakerphone, compliant with IEEE 1329 Type 1
• Acoustic Echo Cancellation
• Mic frequency response: 150 - 7kHz
• Mic pickup: 3.5m (12 ft.)
• Microsoft RTAudio
• G.711 (narrowband, A-law and μ-law)
• Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af-2003 Power over Ethernet Class 3
• Optional AC power kit
• Display, 3.5”, QVGA TFT 24-bit color graphical display, 320 x 240 pixels, with Unicode character capability
• LED backlight with adjustable brightness
• Backlight auto-dim when not in use Accessibility
• High contrast UI graphic screen option (software)
• Compatible with commercially-available TTY adapter equipment
• 12-button dialpad, 0 - 9, *, #
• Volume Up & Volume Down
• 2-way navigation: Up, Down, Select
• Home, Previous
• 2 soft keys + Menu
• On/Off Hook
• Mute/unmute button
• Ringing/In Call/Mute/Hold indicator (x 3)
• Presence Indicator
• Single Ethernet 10/100 Base-T with RJ45 connector port
• IEEE 802.3af class single PoE Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
• USB Device port, Type B female
• 2 extension Mic ports
• Ethernet cable, 25 ft (7.5m)
• USB Cable, A to B (for “Better Together”), securable to device, 2m
Accessories available separately
• AC Power Kit with 48V PSU, PoE Power Injector Cable and 2m line cord with local plug
• Extension mics, pair, with 3m (10ft.) cables Physical
• Weight: console: 724g; packaged, with all included accessories: 1.852 kg
• Dimensions (d x w x h): phone: 365 x 324 x 67 mm, packaged: 341 x 452 x 92 mm
• Security cable lock slot
• Temperature 0 to +40 degrees C (+32 to 104 degrees F)
• Relative Humidity: +10% to 90%, non-condensing
• -40 to +85 degrees C (-40 to +185 degrees F)
• Electrical Safety
-UL60950-1 (USA / Canada)
-IEC / EN60950-1 (EU)
• EMC – General
• EMC – USA (Class B)
- FCC Part 15
• EMC - Canada (Class B)
• EMC – EU (Class B)
• EMC – ROW (Class B)
-C & A Tick (Australia)
-Telepermit PTC220 (New Zealand)
User Interface Languages
Following languages will be supported in December
• Brazilian Portuguese
• Simplified Chinese
• Traditional Chinese
-Microsoft Lync Server 2010
-Microsoft Lync 2010
• Basic Mode
-Message waiting indicator
- Standard Enterprise IP-PBX features, CAC,
Survivability, E911 (US only), call park, etc.
-Conference leader experience
• Enhanced Mode
-Individual Voice Mail listings
- Lync integration call logs
• 12 Months
Polycom CX3000 Ships With:
• Conference phone console
• 25ft Ethernet cable
• Captive USB cable
• Quickstart Guide
• Warranty Card
Download here the Polycom CX3000 Datasheet
|Conference Capable||Specific Conference Phone|