You have no items in your shopping cart.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 VoIP Phone with PoE for 2 Lines
Polycom SoundPoint IP 335
Entry level IP phone with Polycom HD Voice technology
• Revolutionary voice quality delivered through Polycom HD Voice technology
• High-resolution backlit, graphical display
• Two-line entry-level phone
• Easy to configure and use
• Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
• Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
Features and Benefits
• Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology
• Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, three-way conferencing, and XML microbrowser
• Backlit 102 x 33-pixel, grayscale graphical LCD
• Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support (Class 2)
• Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
• Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
Unsurpassed Voice Quality and Clarity
The SoundPoint IP 335 features Polycom HD Voice, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity; patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound; and best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
Advanced Telephony Features
The SoundPoint IP 335 desktop phone also delivers advanced features and capabilities such as call hold, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing ,as well as more advanced capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, built-in XML microbrowser, and RJ-9 headset port.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 Makes Good Business Sense
In today’s Internet driven world, the ability to conduct real time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organizations survival. As the market leader in open standards Unified Communications solutions, our award-winning IP telephony and conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity over any network, in just about any environment, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom IP telephony and application solutions.
Download here the Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 Datasheet
Download here the Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 Quick User Guide
Download here the Polycom IP Phones Reference Guide
|Conference Capable||Yes (3 way)|