You have no items in your shopping cart.
PORTech MV-372-3G GSM/UMTS Gateway
PORTech MV-372 GSM Gateway
2 Ports VoIP GSM Gateway / VoIP CDMA Gateway/VoIP UMTS Gateway
The MV-372 is a 2 channel VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS Gateway for call termination (VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS ) and origination (GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP).
It is SIP based and compatible with Asterisk, SIP Proxy Server and VoipBuster. It can enable to make 2 calls simultaneously from IP phones to GSM/CDMA/UMTS networks and from GSM/CDMA/UMTS network to IP phones.
• VoIP(SIP), GSM conversion.(MV-372)
• VoIP(SIP), CDMA conversion.(MV-372C) - CDMA 2000(800MHz)
• VoIP(SIP), UMTS conversion.(MV-372U) for all world and Japan (SoftBank Mobile)
MV-372U: mobile to lan 2 stage dialing-free mode.
When somebody calls to the MV-372U sim card, the calling party will hear a dial tone and enter any destination number.
**How to differentiate that mobile to lan-2 stage dialing is available?**
UMTS Mobile call UMTS Mobile: when the called party answers, the calling party presses any DTMF.
If the called party hears the DTMF Voice, then this feature is available; contrariwise**
• 50 sets of LAN --> MOBILE routes setting, 50 sets of MOBILE --> LAN routes setting.
-Support one stage diaing
*When lan phone and MV-372 both register SIP proxy Server, Asterisk or VoipBuster, you can dial any destination number from lan phone directly.
*Please note, SIP proxy Server, Asterisk need to have the route of destination number. VoipBuster need to have credit.
-Support free mode-two stage dialing and assigned mode-one stage dialing
• Voice response for settings and status (dial in from mobile).
• For call termination (VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS) and origination (GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP).
• Standard SIP (RFC2543, RFC3261) protocol, communicates with other gateways or PC's
• Receiving and Sending of SMS (CDMA version, sms feature is unavailable)
• Allows your programm to Send/Receive SMS with all AT Commands
• Call Back feature
• All functions can be set on web.
IP/TCP/UDP/RTP/RTCP/, CMP/ARP/RARP/SNTP, DHCP/DNS Client, IEEE802.1P/Q, ToS/DiffServ, NAT Traversal, STUN, uPnP, IP Assignment, Static IP, DHCP, PPPoE
G.711 u-Law, G.711 a-Law, G.723.1 (5.3k), G.723.1 (6.3k), G.729A, G.729A/B
Voice Quality, VAD, CNG, AEC, LEC, Packet loss
Dual BAND: 900/1800 MHZ
Tri Band: 900/1800/1900MHZ
Tri Band: 850/1800/1900MHZ
Quad Band: 900/1800/1900/850MHZ
3G/UMTS Version for all world and Japen (SoftBank,Docomo)
3G:EDGE/GPRS 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz / HSDPA/UMTS 850, 1900, 2100 MHz
CDMA 2000(800/1900MHZ)-->sms,180/183 unavailable
How to stack up