You have no items in your shopping cart.
PORTech MV-378-3G GSM/UMTS Gateway
PORTech MV-378 GSM Gateway
8 Channels VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS Gateway
The MV-378 is a 8 channels VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS Gateway for call termination (VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS ) and origination (GSM/CDMA/UMTS) to VoIP.
It's SIP based and compatible with Asterisk, SIP Proxy Server and VoipBuster. It can enable to make 8 calls simultaneously from IP phones to GSM/CDMA/UMTS networks and GSM/CDMA/UMTS networks to IP phones.
New Feature *Lan to mobile*:
Dial peer software will look for available channel to dial out. Dial peer include stun server function and can manager several MV-37X at the same time. E.g When the first port is busy, the MV-378 will use the second port to dail out…and so forth. More detail, please read user manual.
• VoIP(SIP), GSM conversion.(MV-378)
• VoIP(SIP), CDMA conversion.(MV-378C) - CDMA 2000(800MHz)
• VoIP(SIP), UMTS conversion.(MV-378U) for all world and Japan (SoftBank Mobile)
MV-378U: mobile to lan 2 stage dialing-free mode.
When a person calls the MV-378U sim card, the calling party will hear a dial tone and enter any destination number.
**How to differentiate if mobile to lan-2 stage dialing is available?**
UMTS Mobile call UMTS Mobile: when the called party answers, the calling party presses any DTMF.
If the called party hears a DTMF Voice, then this feature is available; contrariwise**
• 50 sets of LAN --> MOBILE routes setting,50 sets of MOBILE --> LAN routes setting.
-Support one stage diaing
*When lan phone and MV-378 both register SIP proxy Server, Asterisk or VoipBuster, you can dial any destination number from lan phone directly.
*Please note, SIP proxy Server, Asterisk needs to have the route of the destination number. VoipBuster needs to have credit.
-Support free mode-two stage dialing and assigned mode-one stage dialing
• Voice response for settings and status (dial in from mobile).
• For call termination (VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS) and origination (GSM/CDMA/UMTS) to VoIP.
• Standard SIP(RFC2543, RFC3261) protocols, communicates with other gateways or PC's
• Receiving and Sending SMS's (CDMA version, sms feature is unavailable)
• Allows your program to Send/receive SMS's with AT Commands
• Call Back feature
• All functions can be set on web.
IP/TCP/UDP/RTP/RTCP/, CMP/ARP/RARP/SNTP, DHCP/DNS Client, IEEE802.1P/Q, ToS/DiffServ, NAT Traversal, STUN, uPnP, IP Assignment, Static IP, DHCP, PPPoE
G.711 u-Law, G.711 a-Law, G.723.1 (5.3k), G.723.1 (6.3k), G.729A, G.729A/B
Voice Quality, VAD, CNG, AEC, LEC, Packet loss
Dual BAND: 900/1800 MHZ
Tri Band: 900/1800/1900MHZ
Tri Band: 850/1800/1900MHZ
Quad Band: 900/1800/1900/850MHZ
3G/UMTS: for all world and Japan (SoftBank,Docomo)
3G:EDGE/GPRS 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz / HSDPA/UMTS 850, 1900, 2100 MHz
CDMA 2000(800/1900MHZ)-->sms,180/183 unavailable