You have no items in your shopping cart.
Positron Plug-in 4-wire AC Data Card 7501-24
Positron Plug-in 4-wire AC Data Card
• Dedicated line modems
• Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
• Tone relay control systems
• Analog carrier systems
• Any other equipment using tone related signalling
• Digital data service (56 or 64 kbit/sec)
The Plug-in 4-wire AC Data Card provides high voltage isolation between an incoming dedicated four-wire data line and a data transmitting/receiving device located in the substation. CLEI number: NPPMC401AA
• The card is suitable for transmission at frequencies of up to 200 kHz (56 kB) provided the data line is conditioned for operation at this speed
• The card does not require power input from either the Central Office (CO) or the Teleline shelf
• The card permits the flow of CO simplex sealing current from one pair to another. Simplex sealing current is not transmitted across the isolation gap to the Station side The card can be housed in the 3-card shelf (751127), the 5-card shelf (751112/15), the 8-card shelf (751109/15), or in any of our High Voltage Interface (HVI) pre-configured units.