You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sangoma A400BRM PCI Card (= Without HEC)
Sangoma A400: 2 Port – 24 Port Expandable Analog Voice Card
The Sangoma A400 and Remora system expands up to 24 ports. This FXO/FXS card is the high-density version of Sangoma's popular A200 model.
• Up to 24 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per Interface Slot)
• Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
• Lifetime Warranty (With Product Registration)
• Hardware Echo Cancellation Available
The A400 Series of analog voice cards deliver superior audio quality in a 2U card that expands from two to twenty-four ports using a single interface slot.
For optimum echo-cancelled voice quality and enhancement, choose the A400D Model with Octasic DSP Daughterboard Hardware Echo Canceller. One DSP echo canceller on the A400D Base Card will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card's maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
To reach this configuration, simply add additional Remora™ cards to any base card in the A400 Series. A single PCI or PCI Express slot hosts the connection and ensures common synchronous clocking for all channels.
Like all the cards in the award-winning Sangoma AFT Series Product Line, the A400 and Remora™ system's architecture is shared with Sangoma's A101, A102, A104, A108 and A200 cards, ensuring common 3.3 V or 5 V, high performance, universal PCI or PCI Express compatibility, and crash-proof field upgradable firmware to take advantage of enhancements, as they become available.
Sangoma cards guarantee error-free faxing and click-free audio on analog-digital links.
Hardware Echo Canceller
• From 2 to 24 ports supported, mixing FXO and FXS interfaces as required
• Support for the Asterisk™, Yate™, FreeSWITCH™, CallWeaver™, OPAL™ PBX/IVR projects, as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications
• Single synchronous PCI and PCI Express interface for all 24 FXO/FXS ports
• Connects to punch block using the included standard 12-line colour coded telephone cable. Or choose the optional Amphenol-Y cable that connects up to 24 lines to a telephone patch panel
• Dimensions: 2U height form factor: 290mm x 55mm for use in a 2U chassis
• Short 2U compatible mounting clips available for installation in 2U rack mount servers
• 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
• Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
• Fully PCI 2.2 and PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
• Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Field upgradeable so that new features related to voice and/or data can be added when they become available
• Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V
• Temperature range: 0 - 50°C s
Get the Fax on Sangoma Hardware
• With Sangoma, there is no need for a separate analog line to run your fax machine
• Using T1/E1 passthrough with Sangoma analog cards, there are no clock slips, buffer overruns, or transmit underruns that cause missed lines, blank sheets, and missed pages when faxing
• Sangoma A200 and A400 cards synchronize perfectly with digital T1/E1 cards and the PSTN atomic clock for error-free fax and modem passthrough and superior voice quality over T1 and E1 lines
Optional: DSP Echo Canceller Daughterboard on the A400D
• G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware
• 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities
• DTMF decoding and tone recognition
• Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction
• No CPU Load
• Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
• FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950
• Technical certifications in Russia and Malaysia
• WANPIPEMON, SNMP, System logs
The A400 consists of a Remora™ daughterboard mounted on the AFT PCI card. The Remora™ card has six sockets, each of which can accept a FXO-2 or FXS-2 module. Each FXO-2 or FXS-2 module supports two FXO or FXS lines, respectively.
Up to one additional Remora™ daughterboard can be mounted in empty slot positions beside the A400 assembly and connected to the A400 Base Card by a backplane bus connector.
Each 12-port A400 Remora™ card has a robust DB25 connection to an included standard 12-line, colour-coded telephone cable that is ready for hardwiring into a punch block at the PSTN connection.
• ISO 9002
Download here the Sangoma A400 Datasheet
Online demo: Sangoma A400