You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sirrix.PCI2E1 is a PCI-based ISDN interface card. It provides 2 PRI (Primary Rate Interface S2M) ports which can be connected to the public network or PBX systems. Sirrix.PCI2E1 is full ISDN combatible and thus, it can be employed for voice applications as well as for data communications.
The PRI ports are provided by two Infineon PEF2256H (FALC56) interface circuits. The on board 256Kbyte SRAM can be used for buffering the B-Channel data between hardware and the software application. The communication with the software is realized by a FPGA using the PCI bus.
The optionally available crypto mechanisms are realized in hardware and included within the FPGA. They allow a zero-delay encryption and decryption of the B-Channels.
PRI Interface Lines
Each E1-Port is independently configurable in NT (clock master) and Te (clock slave) mode. Moreover and in all configurations, the Sirrix.PCI2E1 support DDI (Direct Dialing In) and MSNs (Multiple Subscriber Number).
Integrated PCM Bus
Using the Sirrix.PCM bus, several Sirrix.PCI cards can be linked to build a fully hardware-based ISDN switching network. This provides a zero-delay perfect-quality voice and data transmission.
Hardware Echo Cancellation
The on board Octasic DSP echo cancellation module performs Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) functions for up to 64 channels.
The Sirrix.PCI2E1 includes a hardware conference bridge featuring arbitrarily sized conference rooms with noise reduction and level control. The Sirrix.PCI2E1 card enables an effective communication and a pleasant call experience.
The activation of the ports is indicated by 4 LEDs on the rear bracket. There are 2 more internal LEDs indicating the overall status of the card and its FPGA.
ISDN Facilities Support
Almost all ISDN facilities are supported by Sirrix.PCI2E1. This encloses, e.g., CLIP (Calling Line Identification), CF (Call Forwarding), CW (Call Waiting), Call Hold and Transfer, Advice of Charge (AOC) and AOC During Call (AOCD), etc. These facilities are supported by our comprehensive ISDN stack implementation. They can be used in PBX applications to provide the corresponding facilities.
Certain Q.SIG supplementary services are implemented as well to improve the interworking with PBX systems. CNIP (Calling Name Identification Presentation) and CONP (Connected Name Identification Presentation) provide the most valuable features allowing to present names instead of numbers.
Sirrix.PCI2E1 can be used, e.g., with the open-source PBX software Asterisk, for which we provide a channel driver.
With Sirrix.PCI2E1, everyone can build flexibel, PC-based PBX systems that allow much more facilities than of-the-shelf PBX.
Moreover, Sirrix.PCI2E1 can be used to build ISDN crypto-gateways or Voice-over-IP gateways or least-cost routers.
Sirrix.PCI2E1 card can be operated in an arbitrary PCI-based system with 32 Bit PCI 2.1 and with linux kernel 2.6.
• PCI V2.1 Card 174 mm x 106 mm incl. PCI connector + bracket
• Two E1 ports (PRI S2M) 1 x RJ45 port each
• Programmable gate array (FPGA Altera Cyclone II)
• 2 LEDs (DS1 and DS2) for display of FPGA and card status
• 256 KByte SRAM as B-channel buffer for software switching with a depth of 64 Byte.
• Sirrix.PCM bus for B-channel switching in hardware across multiple cards (bandwidth 65,536 MBit = 1024-channels)
• Octasic DSP echo cancellation module with conference bridge
• Retrievable serial number
• Transparent encryption with low delay of B-channels with an arbitrary block cipher in the operation modes OFB, CFB, CTR or with another arbitrary stream cipher (cf. Sirrix.Crypt datasheet).
• E1 ports (PRI S2M) Infineon PEF2256H FALC56 V2.2
• Each E1 port is configurable in NT (clock master) or TE (clock slave) mode independently
• One LED for each E1 port for display of the Layer 1 activation state (LED1 + LED2)
• Comprehensive implementation of the DSS1 ISDN stack
• Layer 1: Hardware with kernel module (ITU-T I.431 / ETSI EN 300 011-1)
• Layer 2 and 3: in user space (ITU-T Q.920, Q.921, Q.930, Q.931, Q.932, Q. 850 / ETSI EN 300 012, ETS 300 125, ETS 300 102, EN 300 196)
• NT and TE mode in PtP and PtMP configuration
• Arbitrary number of Layer 2 und 3 instances
• ISDN numbers with arbitrary length, with or without direct dialling in (MSN + DDI, ITU-T Q.951.1, Q.951.2, ETSI EN 300 064-1, EN 300 052-1)
• Display of calling party number (CLIP) (ITU-T Q.951.3, ETSI EN 300 092-1)
• CallerID name can be transmitted by Display Information Element
• Suppression of display of calling party number (CLIR), from telephone menu (ITU-T Q.951.4, ETSI EN 300 093-1)
• Connected Party Number (COLP) (ITU-T Q.951.5, ETSI EN 300 097-1)
• Call forward (CFU, CFNR, CFB, facility protocol), from telephone menu (ITU-T Q.952, ETSI EN 300 207-1)
• Hold and call selection (HOLD) (ITU-T Q.953.2, ETSI EN 300 196-1)
• Call transfer (ECT) (ITU-T Q.952.7, ETSI EN 300 369-1)
• CallWaiting (CW) (ITU-T Q.953.1, ETSI EN 300 058-1)
• Three party conference (3PTY) from telephone menu (ITU-T Q.954.2, ETSI EN 300 188-1)
• Advice of charge (AOCD) in units or currency (ITU-T Q.956.2, ETSI EN 300 188-1)
• Notify Information Element e. g. during HOLD or 3PTY
• Redirection Party Number Information Element
• Q.SIG supplementary services: Display of calling and connected party names (CNIP and CONP)
• Software based PBX systems
• Channel banks and TDMoverIP
• ISDN crypto gateways
• VoIP gateway to the public telephone network or VoIP Gateway for internal extensions
• Least Cost Router for VoIP or CbC
• TETRA Gateways
• By interlinking multiple systems, a virtually arbitrary amount of extensions can be served.
• Sirrix.PCM-Bus supports up to 8 ISDN-cards per system with automatic system-wide clock synchronisation
• The connection to the public net can be achieved by an arbitrary number of BRI- or PRI-ports.
• Arbitrary computer system
• Free 32 Bit PCI 2.1 slot
• Linux with kernel 2.6
In addition to the software configuration options the Sirrix.PCI2E1 PRI card also provides parameters that can be changed directly on-card.
PCI2S0 / PCI4S0
PCIE1 / PCI2E1
|BRI Ports|| |
2 / 4
|PRI (E1) Ports|| |
1 / 2
4 / 8
30 / 60
|Echo-cancellation, SW-based|| |
|Echo-cancellation, DSP-based|| |
|Voice-Conferencing, DSP-based|| |
32 / 64 Channels
|Switching Fabrics in FPGA|| |
|PCM Channels|| |
|SRAM buffer size|| |
PCI 3.3V and 5V
PCI 3.3V and 5V
PCI 3.3V and 5V
|On-Board TPM|| |
* indirectly supported via PCM bus in combination with PCI4S0EC, PCI1E1 or PCI2E1 cards
|Number of E1/T1/J1 PRI Ports||2 E1/T1/J1 PRI Ports|