You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stentofon IP Desktop Master (Display = 1008000000)
IP Desktop Master (Display = 1008000000)
• Large high contrast display with backlight for excellent readability
• Four dynamic navigation keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries.
• Ten DAK keys provide single-touch access to stations, group calls, audio monitoring, public
• address zones, radio channels and telephone lines Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
• Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
• Relay output for remote control, e.g. doors, signal lamps and gates
• Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo
• cancellation and high output power amplifier
The IP Desktop Master is a general purpose intercom station intended for use where a desktop station is the most practical choice. It features a large high contrast display with backlight which allows important information about connections to be shown very clearly. Ten direct access keys (DAK) provide single-touch access to stations, group calls, audio monitoring, public address zones, radio channels and/or the opening of doors and gates.
The station connects directly to the IP network, making it easy to deploy anywhere at any distance. The built-in web server allows monitoring, configuration and software updates over the IP network; making it the easiest way to maintain a remotely located station.
Designed for CCoIP®, the station offers a set of critical communication features such as group call, call priority and override of the speaker volume. This enables the delivery of instant, efficient and secure voice and data services in an IP environment.
Like all STENTOFON stations, this IP desktop station features superb audio quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio codec, and high power audio outputs.
The IP station has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
• Protection from unwanted access
• Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
• Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
• Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.
|Dimension (WxHxD)|| |
168 x 75 x 176 mm
Backlit display, 35 x 68 mm (64 x 128 pixels)
|Temperature range|| |
0˚C - 55˚C
|Power consumption|| |
Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 a-f, Class 0
Idle 4W, max. 8W
2 x RJ45 (Ethernet) 10/100 Mbps
|IP protocols|| |
IP v4 - TCP - UDP - HTTPS – TFTP - RTP - RTCP -DHCP - SNMP - DiffServ - TOS – STENTOFON CCoIP®
|LAN protocols|| |
Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 a-f), VLAN (IEEE 802.1pq), Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x), STP (IEEE 802.1d), RSTP (IEEE 802.1d-2004)
|Audio technology|| |
• Wideband 200 Hz - 7 kHz (G.722)
• Telephony 3.4kHz (G.711)
• Active noise filtering
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Open duplex
• Adaptive jitter filter
• Handset and volume override
|Audio output|| |
1.5 Watt, 85 dB audio pressure 1m from speaker
|Management and operation|| |
• DuHTTPS (Web configuration)
• DHCP and static IP
• Remote automatic software upgrade
• Centralized monitoring
• Status LED
|Advanced features|| |
Dual port managed data switch supporting VLAN and network access control