You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stentofon IP Substation KIT (1008090200)
IP Substation KIT (1008090200)
• Designed to deliver CCoIP® - Critical Communication over IP
• Enables manufacturing of custom made IP substations
• Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
• Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
• Relay output for remote control, e.g. doors, signal lamps and gates
• Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation and high output power amplifier
The STENTOFON IP Substation Kit features the electronics card as used in STENTOFON ’s own IP substations. It is designed to produce stations to the highest specification and for use in the harshest of environments.
Designed for CCoIP ® the station card offers a set of critical communication features such as integrated firewall, group call, call priority and over-ride, to name just a few. This enables you to deliver instant, efficient and secure voice and data services in an IP environment.
Like all STENTOFON stations, this IP substation kit features superb audio quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio codec, and high power audio outputs.
The station card has one relay and one logical output. These outputs can, for instance, be used to open a door through a connected relay. The operation of the outputs is programmable and controlled by the AlphaCom Eexchange.
The IP substation card has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
• Protection from unwanted access
• Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
• Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
• Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
• To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions.
The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC .
|Dimension (WxHxD)|| |
110 x 72 x 20 mm
|Call buttons|| |
Connection for 3 NO contacts
Inside custom made stations
|Temperature range|| |
0 to - 50°C environment
Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 a-f, Class 0
Local power 19 – 27 VDC, Idle 4W, max. 8W
2 x RJ45 (Ethernet) 10/100 Mbps
Pluggable screw terminals (audio and IO )
|Remote control|| |
3 digital inputs, 1 relay output and one logical output
|IP protocols|| |
IP v4 - TCP - UDP - HTTPS – TFTP - RTP - RTCP -DHCP - SNMP - DiffServ - TOS – STENTOFON CCoIP ®
|LAN protocols|| |
Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 a-f), VLAN (IEEE 802.1pq), Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x), STP (IEEE 802.1d), RSTP (IEEE 802.1d-2004)
|Audio technology|| |
• Wideband 200 Hz - 7 kHz (G.722)
• Telephony 3.4kHz (G.711)
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Open duplex
• Adaptive jitter filter
• 1.5 Watt audio output
• 8 ohm loudspeaker impedance
• External audio output (0 dB, 600 ohm)
|Management and operation|| |
• HTTPS (Web configuration)
• DHCP and static IP
• Remote automatic software upgrade
• Centralized monitoring
• Status LED
|Advanced features|| |
Dual port managed data switch supporting VLAN and network access control
The IP Substation Kit itself includes the PCB.
An optional Mounting and Assembly Kit includes gaskets, two inch loudspeaker, loudspeaker housing and microphone with mounting block for call LED.