You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stentofon IP Ceiling Loudspeaker (1401002100)
IP Ceiling Loudspeaker (1401002100)
• Designed to deliver CCoIP® - Critical Communication over IP
• Ideal for Micro Zone PA and systems that require a limited number of speakers
• Each speaker is individually addressable
• Ideal for speakers installed in remote locations, e.g. roads and railways
• Remote software upgrade, configuration, and monitoring
• Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
• Relay output for remote control, e.g. doors, signal lamps, gates
• Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
• Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec and adaptive jitter filter.
STENTOFON is proud to be among one of the first in the world to introduce an IP Ceiling Loudspeaker. Many manufacturers use junction boxes for their IP electronics while we have incorporated it into the speaker cabinet itself.
With IP , the system is able to monitor and address each speaker individually. By moving the amplifier from a central unit out to the speaker itself, the need for a central amplifier unit with conventional speaker loops is eliminated. This makes the system highly scalable, and adding another speaker is very easy.
Even though conventional speaker loops are not used, the speakers can still be divided into groups. These zones can now extend over networks or span the Internet.
The IP Ceiling Loudspeaker has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
• Protection from unwanted access
• Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
• Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
• Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability, the speaker comes with advanced supervision functions. The speaker line test will detect if there are any faults in the network or speaker electronics. The status of the speaker is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog, or OPC .
The speaker has a built-in web server for status information, control, and upgrade. It is easy to install and maintain and all broadcasts are logged in detailed reports using STENTOFON AlphaCom.
The IP Ceiling Loudspeaker is ideal for “Micro Zone PA”, e.g. when you only want to address a single room.
|Material / Color|| |
ASA / RAL 7035
|Dimensions (diameter x depth)|| |
237 x 133 mm
|Max. SPL / 1m|| |
|Max. SPL /1 kHz/1m|| |
|Effective frequency range|| |
200 – 7000 Hz (G.722 Codec)
|Dispersion (-6 dB) 1kHz / 4 kHz|| |
140°C / 50°C
|Protection Class|| |
|Temperature range|| |
0°C – 50°C
Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 a-f, Class 0
Local power 19-27 VDC, Idle 2W, max.8W
2 x RJ45 (Ethernet) 10/100 Mbps
Pluggable screw terminals (audio and IO )
|Remote control|| |
3 digital inputs, 1 relay output and one logical output
|IP protocols|| |
IP v4 - TCP - UDP - HTTPS - TFTP - RTP - RTCP - DHCP -
SNMP - DiffServ - TOS - STENTOFON CCoIP ®
|LAN protocols|| |
Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 a-f), VLAN (IEEE 802.1pq), Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x), STP (IEEE 802.1d), RSTP (IEEE 802.1d-2004)
|Audio Technology|| |
• Wideband 200 Hz - 7 kHz (G.722)
• Telephony 3.4 kHz (G.711)
• Adaptive jitter filter
• 1.5 Watt audio output
• 8 ohm loudspeaker impedance
|Management and operation|| |
• HTTPS (Web configuration)
• DHCP and static IP
• Remote automatic software upgrade
• Centralized monitoring
|Advanced features|| |
Dual port managed data switch supporting VLAN and network access control
CE and FCCP art 15