You have no items in your shopping cart.
Yealink EXP38 - last item
EXP-38 Expansion Module is designed for improving the power and flexibility of the Yealink advanced IP phones such as SIP-T26, SIP-T28 and SIP-T30 etc. It features 38 fully programmable DSS keys each with a dual-color LED, connected to and controlled by the IP Phone with an RJ-11 cable line. It creates up to 228 additional programmable extensions when 6 EXT are daisy chained with the IP Phone.
Yealink advanced IP phones support the functions for IP-PBX such as speed dialing, BLF/BLA, intercom, call forward/transfer/hold/park/pickup/return on each of the programmable buttons on the EXP-38.
EXP-38 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis.
Supports the functions for IP-PBX
• Speed dialing and Intercom
• Busy Lamp Field(BLF)
• Call transfer, call park and call pickup and Call return
• Supports up to 6 modules with 228 programmable keys
• 38 programmable keys each with a dual-color LED
• 2x RJ11 ports for data In/Out
• Power adapter: AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/3A output
• Weight: 255g
• Dimension: 132x143x42mm
• Operating humidity: 10~95%
• Storage temperature: up to 60