The Fanvil i30 is an IP video door phone for indoor operation
Free transport from 300 euros in Benelux
Value added distributeur since 26 years
Regular training sessions
The design of i30 IP Video Door phone is based on experience and knowledge of Fanvil VoIP phone development. Stream transmission uses standard IP/RTP protocol and video transmission over RTSP. It has a variety of enterprise-level features and is compatible with lots of major platforms, such as 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, etc.
It is designed for operation in indoor conditions. The robust mechanical construction offers protection against dust and water (IP65).
It is an all in one device with Access control, intercom and broadcasting functionalities.
- 2 SIP lines, support SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) and related RFC
- Video Main stream: 1280x720; Sub-stream: 352x288(CIF), 704x576 (D1)
- Duplex hands-free (HF)
- Default Auto Answer
- Open the door operation: DTMF, password, RFID/IC card, indoor switch
- Supports 200,000 door open records
- Supports 5000 remote access list
- Supports 5000 RFID/IC cards
- Supports electric lock internal or external power supply options
- Supports customized DSS keys
- Network Time Synchronization
- Action URL / Active URI remote control
|Number of buttons||1|