Grandstream GXP1628 IP phone with Gigabit network
Free transport from 300 euros in Benelux
Value added distributeur since 26 years
Regular training sessions
The GXP1628 brings an efficient call environment to any desktop. This phone delivers a an easy-to-use interface and simple design with its 132x48 backlit LCD screen, 2-line/SIP account keys and 8 dual-color LCD BLF/speed-dial keys. Also equipped with dual Gigabit ports with integrated PoE, the GXP1628 is built for a variety of deployment scenarios. Added customization and usability comes with its built in HD audio and 3 XML programmable soft keys.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1628 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1628 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 1000 contacts, call history up to 200 records
|Number of lines||2|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||No|