Grandstream wifi dect WP820
The WP820 offers a portable WiFi IP phone with dual-band WiFi support, built-in Bluetooth, and sophisticated antenna design to allow users to seamlessly roam throughout any WiFi environments.
Free transport from 300 euros in Benelux
Value added distributeur since 26 years
Regular training sessions
The WP820 is a portable WiFi phone designed to suit a variety of enterprises and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical and security. This powerful, portable WiFi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi support, advanced antenna design and roaming support, and integrated Bluetooth for pairing with headsets and mobile devices. By adding 7.5 hour talk time and HD voice with dual-MICs, the WP820 offers a powerful combination of features, mobility and durability to suit all portable telephony needs. The GMC08, a battery charging pack for the WP820 that can charge up to 8 batteries at a time, is available seperately.
- Dual-band WiFi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices (contacts and call transferring)
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 7.5 hour talk time, 150-hour standby
- Accelerometer and configurable button for push-to-talk, panic and other related functions
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- Supports custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/keys
- Battery charger (GMC08) that can charge up to 8 batteries at a time is available separately
|Number of lines DECT||2|