Mitel Integrated DECT Headset (EU) Mitel 6930 & 6940
Reliable, fully integrated professional DECT wireless headset for the MiVoice 6900 IP Phone Series that doesn’t compromise on sound quality
Free transport from 300 euros in Benelux
Value added distributeur since 26 years
Regular training sessions
The MiVoice Integrated DECT Headset gives users the ability to untether themselves from their desk and take advantage of the added productivity that wireless communication delivers. Adding the benefit of completely hands-free communication, the Mitel Integrated DECT Headset enables users to work on their computers, handle documents, or take notes during calls. The unique phone-attached headset base reduces desktop clutter and solution footprint when compared to standalone cordless headset solutions. In addition, the fact that the base is powered by the phone eliminates having to find an available power outlet.
The Integrated DECT Headset delivers an extended range of up to 300 feet (100 meters) of personal area mobility, helping users avoid missed calls while stepping away to the printer, copier or a colleague’s office. Home based users will enjoy the freedom to roam throughout the house without having to worry about missingcalls. Mitel’s DECT Accessories are an ideal fit for all organizations and verticals including call centers, education, healthcare, hospitality and retail environments
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE
- The Mitel Integrated DECT Headset is end userinstallable ensuring you will be up and makingcalls in no time at all. Seamless headset buttonintegration ensures reliable and intuitive operation.
- ENHANCE THE WAY YOU WORK
- Remove the wires that tie you to your desk, withan extended range of up to 300 feet (100 meters)benefit from an increase in collaboration andproductivity
- HANDLE CALLS REMOTELY
- Intuitively answer/end calls and manage volumeand mute functions from the headset buttons whileremote and either the headset or phone buttonswhile at your desk.
- USE ALL DAY WITHOUT RECHARGING
- With up to 15 hours of talk-time users can benefit from a battery whose charge will last for your whole working day.