Robin Compact Analoog, met interface, 1 toets
The Robin Compact Analog entry doorphone is an intercom system for seamless integration to the existing company switchboard (PABX)
Free transport from 300 euros in Benelux
Value added distributeur since 26 years
Regular training sessions
The Robin Compact Analog entry doorphone is an intercom system for seamless integration to the existing company switchboard (PABX). The Robin Compact consists of a loudspeaker, microphone and a call button. As soon as the call button is pressed the Robin Compact will setup a connection to a pre-configurable internal extension, landline or cell phone. The pre-configured dialed number is stored in EEPROM so that the information is not lost if the device is disconnected from the switch board.
Flush mount box: C01110
Surface mount box: C01100
- Program 1 call pushbutton
- Direct Connection to PABX (2-wire)
- Housing made from anodised aluminium (3 mm) Pre-programmed telephone number is stored in EEPROM
- Programmed number can be internal or external
- In combination with a DROP1 (C01019), a door, gate or barrier can be opened remotely.
- Flush- or surface mount.
|Number of buttons||1|