High resolution display and self-labeling keys
Free transport from 300 euros in Benelux
Value added distributeur since 26 years
Regular training sessions
The D345 is a high quality office phone supporting 12 identities in an elegant, traditional style that has been designed with the requirements of the IT service provider in mind. Call and feature management, editable call lists, and an address book are provided by the high resolution grap hical display. The new Snom sensor hook switch has been designed for durability and reduced wear and helps to ensure a long product life even when the phone is used extensively.
The D345’s flexible design makes it suitable for use in a wide variety of environments, including offices, call centers, and reception areas. The D345 can be used as a desk phone, its gently inclined, European-style keyboard making it ideal for easy dialing with minimal impact on the user’s hand, and it can also be wall mounted without the need for any additional hardware.
Function Key Display
The second screen supports four virtual pages, offering 48 programmable keys with multicolored LEDs for a large number of contacts and other functions. A dedicated key makes the navigation through the pages easy and seamless. The number of extensions can be increased by the use of up to three Snom D3 expansion modules.
The high-speed USB port enables the user to connect a variety of accessories such as D3 expansion modules or Wi-Fi sticks. In addition, the D345 has a gigabit Ethernet switch for connectivity to gigabit Ethernet LANs and VPN clients to increase value through the integration of an additional security layer.
- · High resolution graphical display
- · Second display for self-labeling LED keys
- · Wall mountable · Sensor hook switch · Digital signal processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) · Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 3
- · USB headset-ready · D3 Expansion module-ready(1)
- · USB WiFi stick support (RT2070/RT3070 chipsets)(1)
- · Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)(1) support for wireless headsets
|Number of lines||12|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||No|