Stentofon IP Heavy Duty Telephone, Door, Hotline
The Vingtor-Stentofon Heavy Duty IP Telephone is made for environments that need a telephone which can withstand rough usage and treatment.
Free transport from 300 euros in Benelux
Value added distributeur since 26 years
Regular training sessions
The Vingtor-Stentofon Heavy Duty IP Telephone is made for environments that need a telephone which can withstand rough usage and treatment. The telephone is well suited for heavy duty usage due to the thick aluminum casing, stainless steel materials, and high ingress protection (IP66).
The IP telephone supports open standards and is compatible with Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse and iPBXs using SIP technology. When working in AlphaCom mode, the IP telephone supports special services only available using the Vingtor-Stentofon CCoIP protocol, AlphaCom server. Examples of services are emergency broadcast with volume override, CCTV integration, call priority, and AlphaNet multisite networking and Vingtor-Stentofon event scripting.
The station provides high quality conversations, using HD Voice and Vingtor-Stentofon`s superb audio technology such as active noise filtering, echo cancellation, wide band audio codec and high power audio outputs.
The telephone has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability by redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost-efficient installation by providing shared network connections through the integrated data switch
As a result, instant, efficient, and secure delivery of voice and data services in an IP environment is ensured. The station has one relay and one logical output. These outputs can, for instance, be used to turn on a strobe light. The operation of the outputs is programmable. To provide maximum availability, the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station linetest will detect if there are any faults in the network or station electronics. The status of the station is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.
- Compatible with Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse and iPBXs (SIP)
- Four variants: Full keyboard and hotline (no keyboard), both with or without door
- Made for critical communication in rough environments like roads, tunnels, ships
- Water and dust resistant (IP66)
- Very durable with 5 mm aluminum casing and stainless steel components
- Magnetic reed hook-switch ensures minimal wear and tear
- Supports VoIP with SIP and STENTOFON CCoIP with AlphaCom XE
- Option for GSM cellular connectivity
- Support local power and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Supports HD Voice
- Advanced supervision functions
|Number of lines||1|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||No|