Stentofon IP Master Station Kit
The IP kit supports open standards and is compatible with Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse and iPBXs using SIP technology.
Free transport from 300 euros in Benelux
Value added distributeur since 26 years
Regular training sessions
The IP kit supports open standards and is compatible with Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse and iPBXs using SIP technology. When working in AlphaCom mode, the IP kit supports special services only available using the Vingtor-Stentofon CCoIP protocol, AlphaCom server. Examples of services are emergency broadcast with volume override, CCTV integration, call priority, and AlphaNet multisite networking and Vingtor-Stentofon event scripting.
The Vingtor-Stentofon IP Master Station Kit features the electronics board as used in Vingtor-Stentofon IP master stations. It is designed to produce custom IP stations to the highest specifications and for use in the harshest of environments.
The IP Master Station Kit provides upto 1.5 W audio output. If even higher audio output is required an external power amplifier can be used. As a special function, the PCBcan extract power from the Ethernet’s PoE circuit and give upto 6 W power to external units. This means that the PCBcan power an external power amplifier using its own PoE.
The PCB has one relay output and three logical inputs. These outputs can for instance be used to control and open a door or PA interface. The operation of the outputs and inputs are programmable and controlled by the AlphaCom E exchange. The IP station PCB has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LANinfrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.
- Compatible with Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse and iPBXs (SIP)
- Master station PCB made for Critical Communication over IP (CCoIP®) in custom made station housings
- Superb audio technology – gives loud-speaking hands-free duplex communication from any location in the room
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Supports large high contrast display with white backlight for excellent readability
- Supports handset and headset
- Supports full keyboard
- Supports digital inputs and output via built-in relay
- Supports external audio amplifiers