Stentofon IP Substation Kit, Conformal Coated
The IP intercom kit supports open standards and is compatible with AlphaCom, IC-EDGE and iPBXs using SIP technology.
Free transport from 300 euros in Benelux
Value added distributeur since 26 years
Regular training sessions
The IP intercom kit supports open standards and is compatible with AlphaCom, IC-EDGE and iPBXs using SIP technology. When working in AlphaCom mode, the IP kit supports special services only available using the Vingtor-Stentofon CCoIP protocol, AlphaCom server. Examples of services are emergency broadcast with volume override, CCTV integration, call priority, and AlphaNet multisite networking and Vingtor-Stentofon event scripting.
The Vingtor-Stentofon IP Substation Kit features the electronics card as used in Vingtor-Stentofon's own IP substations. It is designed to produce stations to the highest specification and for use in the harshest of environments.
Designed for CCoIP® the station card offers a set of critical communication features such as integrated firewall, group call, call priority and over-ride, to name just a few. This enables you to deliver instant, efficient and secure voice and data services in an IP environment.
The station card has one relay and one logical output. These outputs can, for instance, be used to open a door through a connected relay. The operation of the outputs is programmable and controlled by the AlphaCom E exchange.
The IP substation card has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.
The IP Substation Kit itself includes the PCB and microphone.
An optional Mounting and Assembly Kit includes gaskets, two inch loudspeaker, loudspeaker housing and mounting block for call LED and microphone.
- Compatible with AlphaCom, IC-EDGE and iPBXs (SIP)
- Designed to deliver CCoIP® - Critical Communication over IP
- Enables manufacturing of custom made IP substations
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Relay output for remote control, e.g. doors, signal lamps and gates
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation and high output power amplifier