You have no items in your shopping cart.
Patton Smartnode SN4171/1E15VHP/EUI
SmartNode VoIP GW, 1 E1/T1 PRI, 15 VoIP Calls NOT upgradeable, or 15 SIP-SIP calls (SIP b2b UA) upgradeable (max. 200), High Precision 5ppm Clock, optional SIP-TLS, SRTP, 1x Gig Ethernet, 1x USB port, external UI power (100–240 VAC) NA/EU
- From 15 to 30 VoIP calls—One ISDN PRI T1/E1 port. Up to 30 G.722, T.38 or G.711 calls simultaneously. Optionally SRTP support for 30 calls.
- Full Telephony Features— SessionRouter allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
- Management & Provisioning— Web-based management, WEB Wizard, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning, separate config domain support, secure provisioning for configuration & software upgrades.
- Network Connectivity— One 10/100/1000 Ethernet port with auto MDI-X Ethernet. Supports VLAN, TOS and Diffserv tagging. Basic IPv6 support.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIP v2 over TLS, ISDN, DSS1, NI-2, QSIG, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and various IP-PBXs.
- Class A Compliance—All models with external (EUI) power supply.
- High Precision Clock (HP) Option—DECT PBX interoperability and improved fax performance with Stratum 3 CO quality clock (HP).
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service—A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.
- Why SmartNode™?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivalled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades
The SmartNode 4170 series is the next-generation ISDN T1/E1 model of the proven market-leading SmartNode VoIP product family. It fits perfectly the requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises looking for cost-effective ways to bridge PBX systems on multiple sites or connect them to a public Internet telephony service.
SmartNode’s unique high-precision clock delivers first-line IP telephony service in demanding ISDN and DECT environments, along with reliable FAX and modem performance. Providing one T1/E1, one Gigabit Ethernet port, and up to 30 VoIP calls, the SN4170 delivers a reliable, cost-effective solution for the Enterprise.
Like every Trinity SmartNode, the SN4170 Series models are state-of-the-art VoIP gateways that include the built-in WEB Wizard for fast and easy configuration. You can build your own WEB interface using the WEB Wizard functionalities.
The SmartNode 4170 is also the solution for service providers and network integrators looking for a VoIP product that matches up to ISDN standards interms of features and quality.
SmartNode products provide seamless network integration, continuous trouble-free operation and cost effective deployment to protect your investments for the future. Preserve investments in legacy phone equipment while taking the next steps toward unified communications with the SN4170 VoIP Gateway.
The SmartNode 4170 provides excellent VoIP and Security features for seamless network integration. The T1/E1 PRI port is configurable to be TE or NT, you can connect your PSTN line or an ISDN PRI PBX. For business class IP telephony at the tip of your fingers, the SmartNode 4170 is more than just talk!