You have no items in your shopping cart.
Plantronics Blackwire C320-M Binaural Headset (85619-01)
|Connects to||PC via USB, compatible with Windows® or Mac OS|
|Ideal for||Users transitioning to PC telephony for webinars, conference calls, music, and other multimedia applications|
|Audio performance||Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz-10 kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz), enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-cancelling microphone|
|Hearing protection||SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA|
- Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customisable, comfortable fit
- Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
- Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give user call, mute, and volume status
- Wideband audio with noise-cancelling for high-quality PC telephony
- Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
- Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background sound
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes
Blackwire 300 Series
Enter UC with a headset designed (and priced) to lead the way. With professional features, industry-leading functionality, and Plantronics-renowned reliability, Blackwire 300 Series USB headsets are ideal for those new to PC telephony as well as organizations looking for a solution that’s easy to roll out, manage, and upgrade.
Superior Audio Quality
Offering PC wideband, noise-canceling microphone and hi-fi stereo sound (C320/325), the Blackwire 300 Series provides a truly outstanding audio experience - making it ideal for voice, music and multi-media. The Dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you’re listening to music or multi-media.
Comfort & Portability
Enjoy the freedom of a secure fit. A lightweight metal headband offers durability and a custom, comfortable fit. Leatherette ear cushions fold flat for easy portability with included carrying case (C315/325).